Logo
Aerated Bread Co

Aerated Bread Co

Brewery ID : 5.001.S002

Waymouth Street, Adelaide

Established : 1865
Closed : 1890








In October 1865, the Aerated Bread Company bought a building in Medindie for £2,500, designed by Edmund Wright and Woods and built by Charles Farr. By June 1868, they focused on producing aerated waters. They later established a depot in Port Adelaide but shifted their focus to bread and biscuit manufacturing within a few years. They stopped making aerated waters in the late 1870s.


Boothby 1875 Advertiser


Back to Soft Drink Companies