|The Salisbury Brewery was established in 1855 by Mr W N Wauchope, built by the Little Parra River a good supply of
fresh water. The brewery was put up for sale in 1858 though it did not sell until 1860, purchased by Mr Sargent and
Parker for just under 400 Pounds. The pair continued the brewery until 1865 when John Parker was declared insolvent, the brewery was then sold to Mr Dennis Nash.
The brewery was destroyed by fire in 1869, when the malt kiln caught fire, and spread to the rest of the brewery. The brewery was quickly rebuilt and improved with the Malt Kiln moved away from the main buildings and the furnace upgraded to prevent further fires. Nash put the brewery up for sale in 1884 and he moved to Port Pirie.